Moving from volume to value
Making the New Healthcare Business Model a Reality
A webinar presented by Modern Healthcare
**This webinar was originally broadcast on Thursday, May 10, 2012, at 3:00pm CST.**
Download the Slides
- “Moving From Volume To Value – Making the New Healthcare Business Model a Reality” Webinar Slides (PDF)
Watch the Archived Presentation
- “Webinar: Moving From Volume To Value – Making the New Healthcare Business Model a Reality” (via GoToWebinar)
About this Webinar
Moving from a business model that incentivizes hospitals for volume to one that incentivizes for value requires a new vision for care delivery – and the revenue to fund that vision.This shift is not only an economic necessity for providers, but will also result in higher quality, more affordable care for patients and payors alike. This webinar provides details about the visions, strategies and tools of two health system CEOs who are leading their organizations through this transformation.
- Keys to advancing clinical integration: Learn how Memorial Hermann has leveraged private practice physicians to advance their clinical integration objectives, and create “efficient quality.”
- Next generation approaches to cost structure: Hear how Northwestern Memorial HealthCare leaders are thinking about the organization’s cost structure in light of changing reimbursement models
- Strategies, insights and tools for moving healthcare organizations along the continuum from volume to value: What’s working and what’s not on the journey toward a new business model for the healthcare industry.